Solo Chick Alaska Adventure

I'm making one of my dreams come true by doing a solo chick adventure to Alaska. I’ll chronicle my trip here.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I leave tomorrow!


I've been so busy that I didn't have time to post. But I'm so excited about going to Alaska tomorrow that I can hardly stand it. When I returned this weekend from Dfest, the music conference, I met a woman in the airport who was returning from Alaska. She said she'd never seen so much beauty. You just have to open your eyes and it's there. Just step out the door and wow! I've got an itinerary somewhat set. It's awesome! The trip is long - 12 hours, but I'm using miles to go first class so it could be a lot worse.

18 days in beauty! I'm so overwhelmed. I write about making dreams come true but can't emphasize enough how glorious that feels. The idea came into my head years ago that I had to get to Alaska. Been talking about it for years. People humored me like they humor most people who have big dreams that they don't expect to come true. But I did it!

I'll try to post every day but no promises. Some of my days are very long. Yowee! I'll be in Alaska tomorrow night!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home